Jewish Groom Glass Breaking Pouch, White Velvet with Silver Embroidery
- 1 white velvet bag with tie string.
- Part of the traditional Jewish wedding celebrations.
- For containing the shards of broken glass - glass not included.
- Length: 25cm, Width: 14cm.
- Text in Hebrew and English reads 'Mazel Tov' embroidered in silver.
A white velvet bag embroidered with the words Mazel Tov in English and Hebrew. Glass not included.
Most Jewish couples choose a special glass to be broken and kept. Consider using a thin coloured glass, especially if you intend to keep the shards for a craft project.