White Polycotton Tallit Katan with Wool Tzitzit, 40 x 100cm
- Polycotton Talit Katan Tzitzit undershirt.
- Features wool Tzitzit, each made from 8 machine spun strings.
- Made in Israel by Talitnia, established in 1898.
- Tzitzit are certified Kosher under rabbinical supervision.
- Width: 40cm, Length: 100cm.
This polycotton Tallit Kattan Tzitzit garment is made in Israel by Talitnia, a family firm who have been making Tallitot for 5 generations.
Each of the 4 Tzitzit consists of 8 woollen, machine spun strings. The first knot is hand tied and the Tzitzit carry rabbinical authorisation.