Porcelain Seder Plate for Passover with Illustrations of Passover Foods, 23cm
- An illustrated indented area for each of the 6 Passover foods.
- Each indentation marked with the name of the appropriate food in Hebrew.
- High quality white glazed porcelain, easy to clean and maintain.
- Slim gold line around border of plate.
- Diameter: 23cm, Height: 3cm.
This engaging Seder plate not only describes each Passover food in Hebrew but is decorated with enchanting illustrations of them.
Each of the 6 indentations carries the Hebrew word and an image identifying the appropriate food. Zeroah (shank bone), Baytsah (roasted egg), Maror (bitter herb e.g. horseradish), Charoset (a sweet salad of apples, nuts, wine and cinnamon), Karpas (a green vegetable) and Chazeret (a second bitter herb, often Romaine lettuce).
The word Pesach (Passover) appears in gold in the centre of the plate.
Made of high quality porcelain, wash with warm water. Not suitable for dishwashers.