Seder Plate with Embossed Panel Design, Silver Plate, 38cm
- Traditional design with 6 indented areas for each of the Passover foods.
- Each indentation marked with the name of the appropriate food in Hebrew.
- Embossed panel design round borders of plate.
- High quality silver plate, easy to clean and maintain.
- Diameter: 38cm, Height: 2.5cm.
An elegant traditional plate which will make a striking impact on your Seder table.
Each of the 6 bowl shaped indentations carries the Hebrew word identifying the appropriate food. Zeroah (shank bone), Baytsah (roasted egg), Maror (bitter herb e.g. horseradish), Charoset (a sweet salad of apples, nuts, wine and cinnamon), Karpas (a green vegetable) and Chazeret (a second bitter herb, often Romaine lettuce).
The borders of the plate bear an attractive embossed panel design.
Easy to clean using warm water. Not suitable for dishwashers.