Glass Seder Plate for Passover with Ornamental Design, 33cm
- Elegant design with 6 indented areas for each of the Passover foods.
- Each indentation marked with the name of the appropriate food in Hebrew and English.
- Made from high quality glass.
- Attractive design in shades of brown.
- Diameter: 33cm, Height: 1.5cm.
An elegant and ornamental glass Seder plate that will make a striking impact on your Seder table.
Each of the 6 bowl shaped indentations carries the word identifying the appropriate food in Hebrew and English. Zeroah (shank bone), Baytsah (roasted egg), Maror (bitter herb e.g. horseradish), Charoset (a sweet salad of apples, nuts, wine and cinnamon), Karpas (a green vegetable) and Chazeret (a second bitter herb, often Romaine lettuce).
The plate has an attractive brown design with an ornamental motif.
Easy to clean. Not suitable for dishwashers.