Armenian Ceramic Seder Plate with 6 Bowls, Blue Flowers Design, 30cm
- Hand made and hand painted ceramic plate and 6 bowls.
- The word Pesach (Passover) in the centre surrounded with a classic Armenian design.
- Each section marked with the name of the appropriate food in Hebrew and English.
- Plate Diameter: 30cm , Height: 2.5cm, Bowl Diameter: 9cm, Height: 2cm.
- Traditional Armenian blue flowers design.
A unique, hand painted and glazed Seder plate with matching bowls that will make a striking impact on your Seder table and stay in your family for years. This beautiful ceramic design, brought to Israel by Armenian master craftsmen, has become one of the country's most distinctive styles.
Each of the 6 sections of the plate and its associated bowl carries the word identifying the appropriate food in Hebrew and English. Zeroah (shank bone), Baytsah (roasted egg), Maror (bitter herb e.g. horseradish), Charoset (a sweet salad of apples, nuts, wine and cinnamon), Karpas (a green vegetable) and Chazeret (a second bitter herb, often Romaine lettuce).
This Armenian ceramic plate also carries the Hebrew word Pesach (Passover) in the centre, surrounded with a classic Armenian design.
Each individual item is hand made, fired, then hand painted using metallic and oxidised paint in order to keep its natural colour. It is then finished with a fine glaze that gives it its attractive appearance before being re-fired to harden the glaze.
Easy to clean. Suitable for dishwashers.