White Satin Matzah Cover and Afikoman Bag by Art Judaica, Silver and Gold Embroidery
- The Hebrew word Pesach (Passover) in the centre of the Matzah Cover.
- The Hebrew word Afikoman in the centre of the bag.
- Gold and silver embroidery with silver trim around the perimeter of both items.
- The Matzah Cover has a pocket for each of the 3 Matzot, Kohen, Levi and Yisrael.
- Cover Diameter: 43cm (17 inches), Bag: 37cm x 27cm (14.5 x 10.5 inches).
- Buy 3 for £12.68 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £12.02 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £11.35 each and save 15%
A splendid Matzah Cover with matching Afikoman Bag which will enhance your Seder table.
This satin Matzah Cover has a gold and silver embroidered design with a silver lace trim and features the Hebrew word Pesach (Passover) and themes from the Passover Seder.
The bag features the Hebrew word Afikoman in gold embroidery.
Matzah Cover Diameter: 43cm (17 inches)
Afikoman Bag: 37cm x 27cm (14.5 x 10.5 inches)