Acrylic Tallit Prayer Shawl with Tzitzit, Blue and Gold Stripes, 190 x 70cm
- Made in Israel by Talitnia and certified Kosher under rabbinical supervision.
- Wool Tzitzit attached to each corner, each made from 8 machine spun strings.
- Atarah (Crown) with blessing in Hebrew at the top of the Tallit.
- See additional images for size information.
- Width: 190cm, Height: 70cm.
This high quality acrylic Tallit is made in Israel by the famous manufacturer Talitnia, a family owned business which has been making prayer shawls since 1898.
Over the generations, prayer shawls woven in different Jewish communities in the Diaspora developed their own styles, mainly expressed in the width stripes incorporated into the weft yarns, and these different traditions are reflected in the wide range of designs and colours available.
The top of each Tallit is decorated with an Atarah, or crown, which bears a blessing in Hebrew. Woollen Tzitzit are attached to each of the four corners of the Tallit and each one is certified Kosher under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate of Tel Aviv.
The Tallit is packed in a convenient plastic slipcase.
There are two distinct styles of Tallit
Traditional Style: A full size garment which covers the back.
Scarf Style: A narrower garment which is draped round the neck/upper back.
Please refer to the additional images for size information.