Two Handled Ritual Hand Washing Cup, Armenian Ceramic Colourful Flowers Design, Blue, 14.5cm
- Two handled cup for ritual hand washing.
- The words Netlat Yadayim (Washing of Hands) in Hebrew.
- Hand made and hand painted Armenian ceramic.
- Cup Height: 14.5cm, Volume: 900ml.
- Traditional Armenian colourful flowers design with blue edge.
- Buy 3 for £21.82 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £20.68 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £19.52 each and save 15%
A unique, hand painted and glazed ritual hand washing cup that will make a striking impact in any setting and enable you to engage with the ancient Jewish tradition of Netilat Yadayim. This beautiful ceramic design, brought to Israel by Armenian master craftsmen, has become one of the country's most distinctive styles.
This Armenian ceramic cup also carries the words Netilat Yadayim (Washing of Hands) in Hebrew, surrounded with a classic Armenian design.
Each individual item is hand made, fired, then hand painted using metallic and oxidised paint in order to keep its natural colour. It is then finished with a fine glaze that gives it its attractive appearance before being re-fired to harden the glaze.
Easy to clean. Suitable for dishwashers.