Seder Plate with Scalloped Edge, Silver Finish, 32cm
- Traditional design with 6 indented areas for each of the Passover foods.
- Each indentation marked with the name of the appropriate food in Hebrew.
- Features a scalloped border with decorative motifs.
- Diameter: 32cm, Height: 2cm.
- Finish: Silver.
- Buy 3 for £15.62 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £14.81 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £13.98 each and save 15%
An elegant traditional plate which will make a striking impact on your Seder table.
Each of the 6 bowl shaped indentations carries the Hebrew word identifying the appropriate food. Zeroah (shank bone), Baytsah (roasted egg), Maror (bitter herb e.g. horseradish), Charoset (a sweet salad of apples, nuts, wine and cinnamon), Karpas (a green vegetable) and Chazeret (a second bitter herb, often Romaine lettuce).
Easy to clean using warm water, polish with a soft cloth. Not suitable for dishwashers.