Yair Emanuel Traditional 7 Branch Menorah, Multicolour, 15cm
- Stylish 7 branch Menorah.
- One of the oldest symbols of the Jewish faith.
- Designed by renowned Israeli artist Yair Emanuel in his Jerusalem studio.
- Colour: Silver with multicoloured enamel inlay.
- Height: 15cm, Width: 13cm, Cup Width: 0.9cm.
- Buy 3 for £26.18 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £24.80 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £23.42 each and save 15%
This 7 branch menorah, one of the oldest symbols of the Jewish faith, is made of metal and is available in a choice of sizes and finishes.
Made of aluminium with coloured enamel inlay, this Menorah adds a modern twist to an age old design.
Created by renowned Israeli artist Yair Emanuel in his Jerusalem studio. Emanuel's designs combine traditional motifs with modern ones, and are characterised by a harmony of rich and intense colour.