Yehuda Traditional Matzos, Kosher, 300g
- Kosher - not for Passover use.
- Hametz - made in Israel under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate of Jerusalem.
- Unique baking process creating a deeper, natural, well-baked appearance for a tastier crispier matzo.
- Ingredients: wheat flour (contains gluten) and water. Very low sodium - no added salt.
- Net weight 300g.
- Buy 3 for £3.66 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £3.47 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £3.27 each and save 15%
Hametz under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate of Jerusalem and the Orthodox Jerusalem Community Badatz.
Not Kosher for Passover.
With over 90 years of baking experience, Yehuda have created these delicious Kosher Matzos. you can see the difference, taste the flavour and feel the texture. A unique baking process creates a deeper, natural, well-baked appearance, resulting in a tastier, crisper Matzo.
About 9 pieces. Net weight 300g.