Rakusen's Traditional Matzos, Kosher for Passover, 300 grams
- Contains 14 Matzos.
- Certified Kosher for Passover by the London Beth Din.
- Ingredients: Wheat flour and water.
- Flour is used only from a dedicated Kosher for Passover mill.
- Time from contact of flour with water until baking is under 18 minutes.
- Buy 3 for £3.43 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £3.25 each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £3.07 each and save 15%
Rakusen's have been producing Kosher foods for the Jewish community for over a century.
Kosher for Passover. Certified by the London Beth Din and the Ecclesiastical Authorities listed on the seal.
The products are made under Orthodox Rabbinical Supervision from the milling of the wheat to the sealing of the packet.
Modern technology and Halacha are combined to produce world class Kosher for Passover matzos to enhance your Passover table.
14 pieces. Net weight 300 grams.