Yehuda Matzos, Whole Rye Flour, Kosher for Passover, 300g
- Kosher for Passover.
- Made in Israel under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate of Jerusalem.
- Unique baking process creating a deeper, natural, well-baked appearance for a tastier crispier matzo.
- Ingredients: Whole rye flour (contains gluten), water. No added salt.
- Net weight 300g.
- Buy 4 for £3.92 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for £3.70 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for £3.48 each and save 20%
Kosher for Passover. Produced under the supervision of the Chief Rabbinate of Jerusalem and the Orthodox Jerusalem Community Badatz
With over 90 years of baking experience, Yehuda have created these delicious Kosher Matzos. you can see the difference, taste the flavour and feel the texture. A unique baking process creates a deeper, natural, well-baked appearance, resulting in a tastier, crisper Matzo.
About 10 pieces. Net weight 300g.